+ Who can buy cannabis?

Anyone over the age of 21 with a valid ID Card

+ Do I have to be a Washington State Resident?

No. You can buy cannabis as long as you are 21 years of age or older and have a valid ID Card

+ What is a valid form of ID?

Identification MUST be valid (not expired)

  • Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. -State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia.
  • Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
  • Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
  • U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
  • Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
  • Official Passport
  • Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)

    + Can I purchase cannabis to resell?

No. You must be licensed by the State of Washington in order to sell cannabis.

+ How much cannabis can I buy?

  • 1 ounce of usable marijuana
  • 7 grams of marijuana concentrate/extract for inhalation
  • 16 ounces of marijuana infused product in solid form
  • 72 ounces of marijuana infused product in liquid form
  • Marijuana-related drug paraphernalia

+ Is there a place at The Green Door Seattle where I can use the cannabis?

Not at this time. Do not use consume the cannabis in the parking lot either, consuming cannabis in public is illegal under Washington State law.

+ Can I take my cannabis to another state?

No. You must consume the cannabis in Washington State.

+ What is the return policy?

For safety reasons, we can not accept returns once the cannabis has been opened or leaves the property.