+ Who can buy cannabis?
Anyone over the age of 21 with a valid ID Card
+ Do I have to be a Washington State Resident?
No. You can buy cannabis as long as you are 21 years of age or older and have a valid ID Card
+ What is a valid form of ID?
Identification MUST be valid (not expired)
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. -State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia.
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
+ Can I purchase cannabis to resell?
No. You must be licensed by the State of Washington in order to sell cannabis.
+ How much cannabis can I buy?
- 1 ounce of usable marijuana
- 7 grams of marijuana concentrate/extract for inhalation
- 16 ounces of marijuana infused product in solid form
- 72 ounces of marijuana infused product in liquid form
- Marijuana-related drug paraphernalia
+ Is there a place at The Green Door Seattle where I can use the cannabis?
Not at this time. Do not use consume the cannabis in the parking lot either, consuming cannabis in public is illegal under Washington State law.
+ Can I take my cannabis to another state?
No. You must consume the cannabis in Washington State.
+ What is the return policy?
For safety reasons, we can not accept returns once the cannabis has been opened or leaves the property.